Tuesday, August 3, 2010

20 Years with Two Special Friends

HAPPY 20TH HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION ANNIVERSARY . . .

TO ME!!!

As my graduating class begins preparations to reunite and celebrate 20 great years since graduation, I wanted to take a moment to honor two special friends.

Twenty years ago I was getting ready to leave home for the first time to attend college at BYU. Before I left I chose a matching pick and comb from the bathroom drawer full of miscellaneous hair combing utensils.

These two have moved with me through all of my adventures at BYU, to the dude ranch in Jackson Hole, on a mission to Argentina, and to the various homes, apartments, and vacations since being married and having children.

They have been true friends. Thank you for your service. I am sincerely grateful. May we enjoy many, many more years together.

No comments: