Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Finding

Yesterday morning when I found the courage to tell Rob to turn on the light as he left the bedroom so that I could read my Kindle PDF edition of the LDS General Conference report, I found this quote by Elder L. Tom Perry in his talk, Perfect Love Casteth Out Fear.
If you will respond to the invitation to share your beliefs and feelings about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, a spirit of love and a spirit of courage will be your constant companion.
The Spirit then helped me find a connection between my beliefs and feelings about the Truths of the Restored Gospel and my beliefs and feelings about Learning.

For almost two months now I have been pondering the idea of Learner Driven Education. Yesterday I found a free afternoon. The computer was free from kids doing distance studies. My emotions were free from whatever random hang ups and busyness. And I finally found the courage to start it! (It's a blog.) I hope to keep up enough worth while posts there that people find it a great resource. I have lots of ideas in my head, but regularly finding time and emotional space is going to be the clincher.

So now, hopefully you find my site as well! I’d love to hear what you think! And I hope you find it worth your while to check back often!

No comments: