Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagging: Now That I've Figured It Out :)

Karyn Tagged me first, I think, then Brenda. So here goes:
TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:

1. Numb3rs (when I can stay awake :)
2. Good Eats
3. Dirty Jobs
4. House Hunters (YES, I know it's staged . . .)
5. AFV

Things that happened yesterday:
1. I ate Little Cesaer's pizza
2. I made a grocery and Costco list
3. I only took one trip to Americopy instead of two.
4. We organized our garage AGAIN, in preparation for listing our home.
5. A good friend called me intense. :)
6. Keelee and I explored the Scottsdale green belt on our bikes.
7. I ate who knows what in the dark at the neighborhood block party. Tasted good, though.

Things I am looking forward to:
1. A bigger home
2. Money to fix up/decorate that home
3. Getting back to the temple now that Merisa is old enough to leave
4. Getting HAPE Together under way
5. Working seriously on food storage
6. An Alaskan cruise
7. Nathan starting cub scouts

Things I love about Fall:
1. Cooler temperatures
2. Outings and pic nics (but fixing them)
3. The kids playing outside
4. The new school year, getting back to a schedule
5. No AC/windows open

People I am tagging:
1. Toni Miranda & family
2. Andee
3. Keelee
4. Ema
5. Anne

No comments: